Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010

We had a good flight from Guam on Feb. 14. One of the flight attendants was Ken Reyes who knows Lupe's fmily, so we had much to chat about.
We got to Dabney and Tyler's place, unloaded our luggage and walked about 2 blocks to the beach. The front of their apartment faces Ala Wai, a lovely canal.
Today Ann and I slept really late and then we went to the beach for a while. We could tell that we were burning, so we came home and later we had lunch at Tiki's. The food was delicious, and, because we sat outdoors, the view of the ocean was gorgeous.
We can tell that our time here will pass way too soon.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day to you both!

    My how I have enjoyed your postings.

    I finally had the opportunity to listen to your radio broadcast. It is marvelous! I feel as though I know celebrities now!

    Ann, you go girl...PTK all the way...I love it! I know you are enjoying yourself but I selfishly await your return!!!

    Blessings and Huge Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete